For more background information on the field of ultracold atomic physics and our research activities, you might consult the following references:
- “Bose-Einstein condensation in dilute gases” 2nd edition, by Pethick and Smith, Cambridge University Press, 2008.
- “Bose-Einstein condensation” by Pitaevskii and Stringari, Oxford University Press, 2003.
- “Laser cooling and trapping” corrected edition, by van der Straaten and Metcalf, Springer-Verlag, 2001.
- “Atom optics” by Meystre, Springer, 2001.
- “Many-body physics with ultracold atoms,” Reviews of Modern Physics 80, 885 (2008).
- “Cavity opto-mechanics: back-action at the mescoscale,” Science 321, 1172 (2008).
- “Spinor condensates and light scattering from Bose-Einstein condensates” by Stamper-Kurn and Ketterle (arxiv:cond-mat/0005001).
- “Making, probing and understanding Bose-Einstein condensates” by Ketterle, Durfee and Stamper-Kurn (arxiv:cond-mat/9904034).